Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Practicing Mindfulness and Growing as a Person

I'm now in a better state of mind with being at peace after being severely offended by several people I used to know. Looking back then, I felt I was weak for choosing not to do my usual fighting stance and start yelling at them. If they were in the military while I was working as a trainer then maybe it would have been different. 

I'm actually very energetic and will be so persistent, but now I'm open-minded with letting everything out in the open if I have to. I want to try to be appropriate as well, so it makes sense that I want to see long gone acquaintances grow into better people while using me as an example and not reacting so badly about it.

I'm about growing as a person now and accepting that some people will take longer or even never get there.