Friday, May 27, 2022

Making Money as an Artform

I have figured out that my side hustle is from mainly being a trader. I also plan to be investing based on the trusted advice of a group that I have paid for to be a lifetime member. My target before I start investing fully with this group is acquiring $100,000 total in my portfolio value. I'm about 20% complete on my own but I probably could speed it up by taking it all out of my current 401K plan. There will be just too much unnecessary taxes to pay, so it's probably better to just keep it going for retirement. 

In the meantime, I'm working on honing my trading systems while allowing for any small dents. I believe in acquiring small wins to a bigger fortune besides just letting it ride on just one product you have faith in. I don't trust in myself enough with those decisions and don't want any emotional dependency with how the future is going to unravel. I'm ready to tag along and let go just as easily as the waves can release or take back sand.