Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Risking It to Make Money

I think my ultimate stage of making money will be signing on with a group that I have entrusted myself with once I have over $100,000 in career earnings from investing/trading. I am a moderate risk taker and don't mind taking a loss that much if it was inevitable or made a mistake. I will learn from them and keep on going. 

By trading with a longer term scope, it means that I don't have to be at the computer that long. With people being greedy and thinking they are great at something and only for them to fail later on, the reactions are almost going to be negative in some way. They have room to grow as an individual, and I don't have a problem bringing it up with them if they did something to offend me in a personal way. I want to be a better person and so I just need to do something about it or it's going to drive me crazy. Messaging made it a lot easier while exploring myself and coming to a better understanding. Of course these people did something that was offensive to me. They cut off communication with me. 

I will be looking to break the ice with them again, now that I understand my purpose and desires with them. If I did something wrong or they are able to pull a fast one against me, then I'm not afraid to accept these consequences. I am mindful enough to play nice while going after outsmarting them as well if necessary. It totally makes sense now. It's just talking about with them what offends me with what they are doing and trying to coach them to grow as a better person.