Thursday, May 26, 2022

Finding Proper Person to Date

I'm seriously looking for a deep, romantic connection now based on having agreeable marriage-type values. It's difficult for me to establish this on the first date with anyone because I'm downplaying any physical attraction I feel and not committing myself to anyone. With the two single ladies I've been seeing so far, I'm getting them from a matchmaker. 

For these ladies to have been single for so long and probably pushed by their parents to find a well-cultured guy to marry, I'm not the ideal person at all. If they had any superficial thoughts and made that a point of rejecting me, then they are messed up people who have some growing to do. Still, they could end up feeling lucky with whoever they end up with and that's just life I am absolutely fine with accepting. They just revealed to me that there wasn't enough romantic chemistry after the first date. They could have also set their expectations too high and wanted something magical happen to them in return. 

It's only two people in my dating experience life from this matchmaker and probably some weird issues that they grew up with, if they lasted this long without being in marriage. I have been dealing with some myself, but I'm a guy who has been unwanted to begin with because I haven't put myself out there enough out of personal insecurities and fears of rejection, but all of that has passed. I feel great even with the height that is looked down upon by some physically attractive and superficial women. Contrary to what others may think, I don't think they are that great individuals at the moment who can do some more growing up and I don't really mind being around to try to encourage it.