Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Insecurity I Will Never Get Over

I'm starting to realize that a lot of dating preferences with women might be over superficial concerns and personal vulnerabilities. I don't really think much of that matters to begin with because now I'm looking to get rid of my own insecurities permanently and just be like the heck with it while being who I am at the same time. I prefer being pleasant while speaking my mind at the same time to relieve me of minor annoyances. 

I have grown a lot as a person and think I can actually help and understand those people who don't respond to me in a gentleman like way while letting them know about it. It's maybe a sign that they don't really need me as a friend! I'm interested in influencing them to be better people though and not really focusing on the visual stuff. I'm more interested in getting down to the matters of the heart. 

There's one insecurity I have and will probably never get out of. I don't like girls telling me that I'm like a brother to them. I also don't want to hear about superficial preferences from anyone that are accepted to be something you can't really change and I don't have myself because it's noise to my ears. I would rather have it with them keeping it to themselves because it's going to eventually trigger me. My soulmate is still mad at me while having a hard time and thinking she didn't deserve me making fun of her. 

I'm going to do the same for others and expect it to be done upon me as well. I don't think a close friend of mine really understood how much it bothered me and I became mean towards her as a result that she never brings it up with me now. I think she will sometimes keep on pushing the envelope until she's forced to back out of it permanently.