Saturday, May 21, 2022

Powering the Way

Taking charge of the moment, I think it's more important to be focused on doing what's in the present besides wasting some time away complaining to yourself about not having certain criteria met already. The reason is because the person is lacking some character and putting off working on it from having struggles, a mental disorder, or both. It can be overcome from growing as a person while practicing mindfulness. 

What makes this personal growth and mindfulness even better for me is from placing my faith in Christ based on the New Testament. I am a believer and the belief system works for me, while giving me so much solace and inner peace for just myself. I think it's part of being in God's kingdom to apply some secular knowledge that makes you grow as a person. There are disagreements with many stances that the Bible points out but we are all entitled to our opinions even if they make us cringe! It's something we can accept with mindfulness while voicing things that are unreasonable and wanting something that's morally fitting!