Friday, May 6, 2022

Hope It Goes Well

Well I am meeting up with a woman who I'm interested in hitting it off with. I hope it goes well and ends up working out. Matthew 6:33 says to seek first the kingdom of God and then all these things shall be added onto you. What it means to me is to center everything around obeying the desires of God's heart to allow for personal understanding of what makes you happy. 

I'm really going to need to listen to the New Testament again. I have been having trouble keeping up with it. 

I also need to pay off the bills for this month. I made some returns due to some binging that I did for shopping. I will be checking out the damage that I did. 

It looks like I'm backing off of stocks right now from not expecting a good year and slowly pulling out my gains. I am looking to get myself into options, cryptocurrency, and Forex. I want to make money off of a highly volatile market. 

I also want to start working out my muscles instead of just running mostly for my workout now. I want to do some weights too and take classes. 

I guess for me it's to focus on making money with what I want to do, getting more fit, having fun around others or by myself, and trying to flirt with single ladies for fun and then accept any rejections with a positive attitude!