Thursday, May 12, 2022

Little Nervous Excited in a Good Way

I am about to have my first date with a pretty lady who said is excited to see me today. I'm writing this on Jan 26 of this year. Yes, I'm months ahead with my writing schedule that I don't really feel like checking up on normal holidays or current events. This is probably the disadvantage that the things I write about may have already passed but it's good for me to go back and check up on how I was doing before then.

There's really no guarantee that things will go well, but I hope it does as always. I'm mainly looking at matching up our values and opening for any type of romance. I don't care how the looks are on the outside really anymore. I really enjoy the journey of becoming a better person and being there at the right time and place while possibly sharing it with someone special. 

This lady I'll be meeting today might be someone special since I never expected anyone like her to take some interest in me. I have to not be shallow; otherwise, I will suffer from being filled with preconceived negativity over knowing that so many insecure and physically vulnerable women see my short height as a bad thing. I have accepted that their minds won't be changed and there's nothing I can really do about it except going after doing the things that really matter. In other words, I can just be smarter, nicer, and do things in a better way which are so many times more important than fretting about not being able to provide an immature and physically attractive lady comfort over a superficial layer that I can't really improve upon. At least I have a purpose in life and can obtain happiness with the fullest amount of self-confidence! 

Also, there are already women out there who might be open-minded to a guy who just has really good and permanent characteristics that he obtained over time and they are very attracted to. My soulmate really has more growing to do as a person, since she's in the dating crowd who wants to be with a specific height; otherwise, she will feel bothered about dating a compatible guy who doesn't meet her physical standard. Also my soulmate can be so grouchy, impatient, immature, and negative sometimes. I really see these things about her now as they are brought to light after she initiated a fall out with me. I'll be looking to mend ways with her though as good friends should soon after I find myself a girlfriend.