Saturday, May 14, 2022

Making Positive Assertions About Dating

I'm noticing now that I might be a pretty handsome guy for my age even though I'm short. In a sense, I'm also pretty manly now but what helps me keep my confidence and bring out all the good sides for me is not being superficial even under any stress and worries. 

It makes sense with inferring it to be a positive thing because I'm not bothered at all with my own shell when I'm in that state of mind. I have accepted that some people will never get over their dating preferences and will affect my chances of dating, which I believe is something you can overlook while you grow as a person. This acceptance is made possible for me by practicing mindfulness! 

Overall, I feel confident now that I'm observing that more women around my age group are becoming more open-minded with dating capable men who are less physically attractive. They are also still capable of bearing children.