Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Managing Self With Best Intentions

For myself, I think it would just look nice to work out, build some muscle, have some nice abs, and maintain great hygiene. I'm not really seeking approval from others but I see that it doesn't hurt to have some enjoyment with maintaining those things. For the things that I can't work on, it's just messed up to look down on it especially from how I was already born. It's very superficial to dwell on it with depression and is going to go nowhere. It's better to keep on focusing on personal growth. 

I'm now open to being confrontational with the things that offend me right away, especially if it's ongoing and something related to bad manners. I guess it's normal to be pretty good at noticing those things when others are doing it to us at a personal level unwittingly and a sufficient amount of them do especially with the ones I have problems with. I just have been really shy about speaking up and now I'm beginning to fully understand these types of things peacefully and solidly from being in acceptance. 

Originally I thought that I had to just hold it in and not say anything while letting things move on, but I really can't anymore. I have to communicate what's offending me and let them know I'm not surprised if they are not being a happy camper. It's interesting that I can still think pretty straight while I'm angry about something. I instinctively know it's only temporary.