Friday, May 20, 2022

Going into Personal Beliefs

I'm pretty big on character and a friend who I haven't spoken to in a while is like a doofus to me! I think he might have a mental disorder because he can't seem to think straight sometimes and is filled up with too much negativity while centering it only around himself. He doesn't even act like a gentleman while he is going through this mess. 

The reason for all of his complaints is because of himself. He needs to grow up more and accept things with mindfulness like a lot of normal, successful people do. He either struggles to do this, has a mental disorder, or has both. He responds back negatively when I bring this up which is offensive to me. In the end, it makes sense for him to be where he's at while pitifully moody about his situation and voicing his complaints. There are going to be at least a few people who are like this in the world and even my soulmate is like this on a smaller scale. It's something that I have come to accept while keeping my cool about it. 

For myself now, it's about voicing what offends me and being able to get along with them still because it's something I can overlook while still growing as a person. I want to just be the one to tell them to improve themselves as a person and that it isn't a surprise to me why they voice some concerns that are silly to me. They need to put in the effort to grow as a person while being mindful about everything and accepting who they are. They can make good character decisions to make themselves more attractive to others. The positive is that this is something anyone can work diligently at to achieve in time. In other words, it isn't a superficial thing that I'm judging them over. 

It's amazing how we can work on wearing different types of clothes, gain status, work on our hygiene, and work out to improve our appearances. These are the things that we can morally weigh without any guilt for physical attraction. Things that are not easily fixable like height and facial construction at birth shouldn't be something to measure because it's superficial and can be totally degrading even to yourself in a way if you don't have something like a short girl being attracted to a significantly taller man.