Saturday, May 7, 2022

Committing Myself to Making Money

The areas that I want to make a lot of money in are trading options, cryptocurrency, and Forex. Once I have made enough, I want to then move into investing stocks with an investment group that I trust. I think my life will then be set with being financially independent and having all the freedom in the world to do whatever and whenever. 

With this matchmaker business, I'm not a big fan of it as I believe in choosing your partner carefully and taking all the time in the world as you need for it. I also believe that you don't need to have a lover nor be in a significant relationship with anyone to be a happy person. 

It really comes from just willing your mind to have a positive outlook. Sometimes, it takes some time to figure out the solution. It's worth putting in the time because then you deserve to be happy. 

I'm interested in gaining some muscles and also feel like making some iced coffee and sharing it with my close friend.