Thursday, May 5, 2022

Making Better Progress

I think I'm going to start working out with some weights. I have a date so I just want to pump myself up with so much confidence in my physique. Not that looks really matter to me. Yes really because I need to not be shallow so I won't feel so discouraged about being short and dealing with this gigantism ideology. I guess it's nice to be tall and a dude and to have several women who just feel naturally attracted to that person because they feel small and insecure. It's definitely a form of feeling physically vulnerable so they just like being held by a tall man. 

It is definitely a superficial preference and just because they are tall doesn't mean the they are a great person. It can also be that a great number of these women really have room to grow more in character as a person inside and they haven't really thought about it. 

I think finding a great woman will be easier for me because the world is filled with a lot of superficial people while it's accepted by people in general. I've grown out of it and feel that there's a bigger picture to seek after. Besides, there are still the special ones out there to go after seeking from just putting yourself out there.