Monday, May 23, 2022

Judging Estranged Friends

I currently have two estranged friends and their personal characters have been questionable. Yet, they are still pretty close to me. It now makes sense to me that they legitimately offended me in a personal sense from not being a lady and gentleman respectively. 

The problem is because it's them and they are going through a mental condition. It doesn't surprise me now that they would go through some ailments and complain about them. They just need to grow more as a person to get over them. Plus, they did enough things to offend me greatly at a personal level. I can still overlook them though because I like to put on a gentleman's act while dominating other things and laughing at stuff privately that came upon them to their own detriments. 

With both of these close estranged friends, I have dedicated myself to reaching a separate goal each before getting around to talk to them and going for the reveal with what I think is wrong about them. It's just them being the problem for their own self and having a mental condition. They can get over it if they let themselves grow as a person, which anyone can do.