Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Realizing What It's Been About

With me hounding past friends or acquaintances about things bugging me in the past, I'm starting to realize that I can get over it rather quickly but there's a strong desire to coach them to grow into better people. With all these frustrations to their angry outbursts and negative reactions, I like to stick around and not quit on them nor myself. I'm still not quitting on them. It's just that I made a foolish oath to God that cannot be undone for me. It's like the point of no return unless it was totally immoral and not aligned with the Lord's ways. 

Based on my nature, I'm now committed to getting a six pack and becoming a millionaire so that I can get around to doing what I was always searching for. Maybe I made this pointless goal for the sake of buying myself time and just did it out of pride. Digging more deeper into it, it does tie into my greatest personal goals that I'm seeking after. It even ties to my faith in God. I want to be healthier so I could reach out to more people that might have rugged roads or extreme conditions to deal with. I also want to donate more money in quantity and freely without that much hurt by being only a millionaire. I'm happy to call myself just average at this level. 

I have to obtain my commitment now since I vociferously wrote to that crazed church group and also prayed to God that I wouldn't reach out to them until I did this. There's another vow I made to God dealing with never doing a behavior as well and it's stuck. I don't think I made a heartfelt enough prayer or committed prayer to the Lord that I was never going to swear by myself. Well, I don't swear around others no matter what it is and even while writing to them so I can allude to them sometimes in a creative manner. I think I already made that oath a long time ago so it's stuck with me ever since. Making these oaths to God is not totally a new thing for me then.