Tuesday, May 24, 2022

The Revelation I've Always Been Waiting For

With all the offenses people have done to me, it's usually been about them not sticking to some good manners. Plenty of them lack self-control while going through some emotional drama. I realize that it really gets me furious but at the same time, I want to do more by encouraging them to grow as a person. I now understand myself better and the answer.

For all their complaints and unhappy mannerisms, they are really the ones being a problem to themselves. They are the ones who have a mental condition while dealing with something stressful and lashing out in a capricious and grumpy manner. How they can go about fixing this is to grow as a person. 

I didn't really know all this time and I kept on failing to see it in my personal and selfish fights to do low-level social justice with these estranged peers. Now I understand myself so much better and what I really stand for. I guess I'm just another okay fellow in this world.