Sunday, April 3, 2022

Time Management Implementations

Okay, so what's on my mind right now is trying to make tons of money in the fastest and safest way possible. I really want to move on up in life now, but my roots are still in not forgetting where I was and giving back if I can while being inspired. 

I think the source of my main happiness really comes from worshipping Jesus in my heart. The Lord found me when I was down and broken, so now with all of this knowledge to help puff me up, I'm thinking that the result is a stronger and better version of me while still following after Jesus. What Jesus represents to me is salvation and joy over not being condemned for my past and ongoing sins. 

The thing that I now face is my mind daydreaming and wandering off with a lack of self-discipline and always experiencing a minor but fun mind lapse. In my childhood, I used to not be able to do this and be more along the lines of suffering underneath while doing my best to concentrate. Just from focusing on trying to push myself to concentrate, I would miss out on getting any schoolwork done to begin with and then I would lose some patience and go off trying to find something fun to play with on my computer. The routine became pretty lame after a certain point, so now I'm starting to see what I really have to work with.