Monday, April 25, 2022

Finding Positive Clout

I think being a short man shouldn't limit him from living out like an alpha male. Tapping into the female psyche, you don't really want to be with a girl who is just not into you anyway. If she's going to be shallow about her preferences then who cares even if there are a lot of them. These women aren't that special to begin with and for a short guy, he's going to need to find a special woman to be with. It just makes the reward that much better and appreciable when the Lord allows for it. 

I'm understanding that I am able to always be better than these types of women and can project it at a very high level that they notice it even if I'm not their type which might drive them crazy! I even drove my soulmate crazy from making fun of her shallow preference. She doesn't want to talk to me right now. I'm giving her space and don't care because I don't want to be with her either.