Thursday, April 7, 2022

When It Probably Matters

It's probably going to matter when you become more successful than others and get put on some radar along with some hopefuls who just want to look up to you. In other words, with being a celebrity, there are probably some exceptions and acceptances that netizens are going to collectively come up with and then start spilling some beans over with each other. Whether they want to drag down sales or something to affect a celebrity's income, I guess they feel empowered over their rage to boycott something whenever they are in that mood. 

I don't really have any part in it, but good friends do play a role and they probably have a stronger stay in your life than some gossiper who is going through some issues. Just a little while ago, I read another story about a boyfriend beating up his girlfriend. This gives me memories of being very angered by a crazy girl who was trying to just make me shut up about my anger issues because I couldn't communicate properly about it and move on. I've persisted so now I'm on a roll. 

I feel like I have put in the hard work on my healthy emotions to find that proper balance to achieve what I've wanted: self-proclaimed comedy that makes the perpetrator feel bad and stay quiet in response to me. My parents have been crazy and controlling with me, which I just started zoning in now so I'm holding them accountable about it lately and telling them that I will raise my kids better than them and allow them to decide how to live their lives when they grow up as another human being in the world! 

I've been manning up with natural self-confidence and communicating rather well with my parents. I feel like I can also do better than others who end up offending me over anything and even if I offend my own self sometimes, I feel like I can still be better.