Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Realizing Something Bigger

From having debated about my accepted shortcomings with being a short man, it's probably just a given that dating a girl who is determined to not want to show any sign of attraction is probably not worth both of our time anyway. Maybe the negativity part is really feeling left out because I think so many girls feel vulnerable about their bodies and have this superficial attraction to taller men in general. This type of girl is someone I won't be able to settle down with then, and I don't think it's a huge loss even if it does represent at least 80% of the population at some point of their lifetime with all of the eligible women out there. 

Thinking positive, I believe that I'm better than these girls anyway and can show it while proving it through my actions and with the things I accomplish from working at it. I don't really suffer from loneliness either and can look at the brighter and more important things. Besides just letting myself also give in to the shallowness with beautiful women, I don't want to join in with that game anymore from having suffered with negative feelings for a long time. 

There's something bigger to look at and I think by representing that, it can really empower yourself and others around you. I guess my soulmate isn't that great of a person for me to be around right now, so she can go ahead and wallow in her own bitterness and loneliness until she's able to turn it around for herself. She's dating a gentleman with above-average height right now and seems to be doing well, but it's only on the surface. I'm not interested in dating her anymore, but I'm permanently sticking to calling her my soulmate even if there's going to be so many issues continually added up. 

I believe that this bigger thing really originates from the Lord Almighty, while being all you can be with achieving wonderful things within your grasp. Lucky for me, I will be happy after obtaining what I think is just average.