Saturday, April 9, 2022

Staying Happy

I think a lot of it comes from being mentally resilient and persistent while carrying yourself positively during your own down days. There's always going to be a little sad and touchy emotion underneath, but I guess the process of dating for nice guys who are overlooked is to not give up and keep at it while doing something that keeps you in high spirits. 

For myself, it took me a while but I have found my confidence from trying to make money off of investing and trading for more free time. I also like to go running and hiking. Eventually, I'm going to do some more weight training to help build myself a beach body! 

The thing is that no matter how much you or others tell you, the majority isn't going to be able to keep at it! It can be very difficult indeed, but it's not like you shouldn't give up though if you are still interested. 

One guy I know thinks he's better and more deserving than others. I do too but the difference between him and me is that he doesn't want to always think and act like a gentleman when the result turns positive or negative. I'm more consistent at it then he is, so it annoys me with how he is and I think he's a lost cause and going nowhere with obtaining his goals from not having a good head on his shoulders. I have chosen to disassociate myself from him until I've reached my own personal goals so I can tell him that it's still not too late to turn it around by fixing some of his bad habits.