Saturday, April 23, 2022

Moving on With Positivity

I've turned a profit off of Poker from being lucky and having developed a decent strategy. I feel worn out by it after playing for half an hour, and there are also days I have to play longer to turn a profit. I feel like I can move on to better things for myself to make a living, but if there's free money involved then I wouldn't have to worry so much about playing it just for fun whenever I can make the time for it.

I think it's good for me to keep on improving upon my investing and trading skills to turn a huge profit without requiring that much effort. I feel great about making money in this manner. It is all about accumulating wealth from investors and traders who don't have the mindset to stay disciplined and are acting like rolling the dice after making a bad decision. It's naturally a zero-sum game with plenty of money in the pool to hold a position and then earn a living or take a loss.  

Afterwards, I can then focus my efforts on other good things to improve upon while feeling well-off. Practicing a positive mindset while putting in the effort to always do your best is the way to go while living for the Lord! There's no need to take things so personal anymore with other friends' rude statements which were repeated who don't want to be around me. I am not currently speaking to any of them, but I don't think it's going to last forever.