Thursday, April 28, 2022

Pretty Stoked

I have a chance to form a spousal relationship with a special lady. The real reason I think this way is because she's taller than me and considered to be pretty by others. She's also the one who expressed interest in me first. I hope it goes well for me.

It's really about perspective and thinking about it now, I think it's dumb with how my soulmate acted towards me. She's quite a mess and has her head stuck somewhere in the clouds. I mean what I text her to rattle her cage wasn't really that mean-spirited, and it doesn't say she can't be who she is. She still has a little too many personal insecurities about her physical appearance and it's not going to be getting any better as she keeps on aging. I hope she builds character and finds positivity in her thoughts to deal with the superficial things she can't change about herself. 

In a way, it's selfish to base things off physical attraction sometimes because there are personal insecurities underneath that a woman can ignorantly mask (e.g. she feels security while given physical affection by a handsome and well-mannered tall man). This is also horrifically how the majority of short women and some normal women out there will feel. It's inevitable that some will never achieve the personal character to outgrow this insecurity of being vulnerable about their physicality and just continue being lazy and negative when things aren't going well for them. My soulmate is one of them, but she also isn't quite that special. 

I hope my soulmate shapes up eventually, and I think she has a good shot of getting there if she starts seeing a therapist again. Even if she feels it isn't necessary anymore, I hope she does well in life again and her insecurities settle down into making her the special, cool, little gal I used to think I was falling for. 

I think it's best for both of us that we never ever start dating each other and remain close friends- since she's already with a pair of divorces to add to her name. The first one made sense but for the second time, it made her an adulteress at heart with the man she's currently dating because she lost her patience with her second ex after vowing to love the man for life while almost all her close friends advised her to end it quickly. Therefore, I think she has a borderline personality issue with a slight hint of narcissism since she's sensitive about being made fun of and not being able to drop it for a while.