Monday, July 22, 2013

Absolute Personal Path

It looks like I'm pretty much into my personal time and also because I'm not so disappointed about how things turn out anymore, I'm not even afraid of being rejected by countless beautiful women. I don't really have time to go approach and ask them out because I think it's a little rude to go up to them in public and say something. All I would really have to base it on with first impressions is their looks, and I don't really like that in principle. I would prefer someone that I can get to know as a friend and then start dating them to understand their true personality and then make a decision from there. Also, I don't really like unhealthy women to date for some reason; I don't really fancy it that much.

Overall, just a good spirit and someone whose willing to try hard is good enough for me. Honestly, I'm slightly biased towards my own upbringing and culture but I'm always open to hang out to try new enlightenment. More and more, I have a personal direction that I can feel with how I want to live my life and that's where I'm getting geared more towards now.

One of the bigger problems that I want to solve right now is finding financial freedom in the fastest amount of time while being the most comfortable at obtaining it. I have something right now to build off of, and I am so glad that I have read enough free information out there to have a great idea of what to look for. It's pretty much putting in the effort and time, but I realize that my knowledge could become really sought after if I do become successful, and I wouldn't really want to share it with just some stranger. I realize that I'm now committed to this endeavor and won't be disappointed no matter how long it takes for me to find the gold that I'm looking for. I think I'm feeling really confident with what I have to work with now.