Sunday, July 7, 2013

Exercising Discipline

I think things are getting a little more interesting for me these days. Despite me feeling numb about feelings of rejection from people and being laughed at by friends for anything I did wrong, I still want to be a man of principle. I don't know how it got to this point of me really being able to handle my own personal emotions and actually become bored or accustomed to them.

Contrary to an angry church congregation and really ticked-off only little sister telling me that I needed to get some help, it's starting to not really matter what the issue was really about. It's a bunch of bulllocks with what I had to go through emotionally, and I guess the fires of the trial put me in a better situation by just making me feel good most of the time.

I think it's actually a lot easier for me to move on now and go after a compatible and loving relationship. I'm holding no grudges because after all, it doesn't really matter with the situation that transpired. Interesting enough, I'm actually laughing at most of the material I've written because even though I don't mean to be funny, I think I can be to a good amount of friends at certain moments.