Friday, July 5, 2013

Might As Well Get Used To The Yelling

When I talk to some people who are just helpless individuals like my little sister, she'll just start screaming right away about nonsense and start bringing up stuff  to try to make me feel bad about myself. It's starting to make me laugh out loud thinking about that. I wish to always muck the angry feelings that I feel underneath and just tell the full truth.

My buddy tells me that I'm starting to think like a white guy. I'm just going to go based on principle, living my full life, and live a decent life while being fully open it with those full people. I think it's time for me to read people right and prevent very bad situations happening and then work out of those situations. If my life gets cheated, then might as well accept the downfall. I do feel that I fit in the status quo of average people these days, and I seem to have this influence inside of me that draws away negative people and brings the positive ones closer to me. I don't think I'm in a bad position with what I worked so hard for in social situations.