Friday, July 5, 2013

Chilling At Las Vegas

I forgot to bring my digital camera, and I'm at Las Vegas pretty much chilling. It's so hot outside or that's what I'm mainly worried about, and I'm not really doing anything right now because I'm just waiting for the sun to go down. I have been doing a little gambling and pretty much feel worn out already with it.

I don't really know how professional gamblers are capable of running so well and earning lots of profit. I guess it fits very well for some people whereas others will always struggle for the rest of their lives. One can always dream but living that life just doesn't happen for everyone. I think I'm going to not become a full-time professional gambler. I'm realizing that my personality likes to always seek after an advantage but professional gambling is based on marginal odds of profit. In other words, it could sometimes become a lot of grinding. 

I think since I'm at Vegas, and there's really nothing to do might as well just gamble at cards a little to pass away the time. My personal preference all along is to make money man and Las Vegas might not be in my favor to run so well and make so much money with my preferred style.