Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Timing Things Properly

It's not so hard for me any more to exercise some form of self-discipline. Initially, I feel like rebelling against my good self but that inner soft voice that ministers to me always seems to come through for me. 

Ummm, it's one of those nights where I'm just writing anything and really quick so that I can put something down. I've been hoping to master the art of micro-managing myself now. I'm no longer so angry about a couple crazy incidents that happened to me, and I guess it was for the better because I now see the bigger picture and have regained my composure over it. 

Still, I'm lacking a little depth perception meaning that I space out a few important elements that would make me flawless; I notice those mistakes and am not really so angry at myself anymore when they do happen. I just accept that I will have to try harder to concentrate next time.