Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Getting Through Important Hurdles

I am realizing how valuable my personal time is and that by wasting my time lounging around and playing some computer games, it made me lose some ground on what I really have set out to accomplish. I think most video games are fun and all, but there's always that little perversion inside a couple people's heads that make it seem really bad. I guess it's just a heart issue with when it's appropriate to have fun- there's nothing wrong with it in general, but doing it responsibly is more important and to be careful while hopefully being well-guided and intending to stay in that path.

I'm basically saying that messing around with fun and entertaining video games just for the sake of killing time with friends and family isn't that bad when all the work required has been accomplished and how some down time has formed. With attributing how hard one should work, I think it really comes down to how much it satisfies the individual's heart. Doing less than one would like and expecting to succeed would reasonably be a foolish thought.