Monday, July 22, 2013

Becoming So Busy

It seems like everyday that time is running out for me and that there are so many more things I would like to accomplish. I think it's because I value my personal time so much and have adopted a lot of activities that I enjoy doing on a daily basis. One of the hard and enjoyable things that I think a lot of adults don't really do is working out!

The satisfaction that comes from sweating and being diligent at burning those calories from running a couple miles everyday is just so beneficial. If the intentions are done for the right purpose, it seriously helps with creating a more self-appeasing personal image. It's now got to the point where I don't even judge a person's outer appearance anymore and use that to go out with the girl I'm into. I'm realizing that some of my friends have a difficult time talking to the ladies, and it's really frustrating to me with thinking about how they're feeling. I guess it's because this one friend might be a little too selfish and uptight about things and can't break out of that bubble; also, he's rationalized that his personality loses interest fast meaning that he's not really someone who likes to stick around with toughing out the bad times. Anyway, I think there's something good in it with how he verbally communicates his imperfections and tries to make some good out of his unfortunate predicament. He has changed his personal nickname with me from an evil tyrant to someone whose actually pretty successful at attracting the attention of other women. Hey, I can dig that!