Sunday, July 7, 2013

Income and Free Time

Being at an age of finally understanding my peacefully, slightly crazy little sister, I think I feel pretty mellowed out. I'm just taking this approach of being fully blunt about what I'm visually seeing in my head and not holding anything back. It's a good thing, my mind is trained to not say bad words out loud when I'm leaving messages on people's voice mail. I would really have a hard time forgiving myself if I used those traditional bad words found in the English language that billionaires occasionally use. The reason for this is because I said bad words to my friends when I was little, and it didn't make me feel proud or anything so I stopped for good.

I pretty much have to accept that most of my friends use bad words! I'm not the one saying those things, but yeah, I understand their expression. Oh well, I'm not fretting about it. Just typing away, I can't help but guffaw at my own writing a little silently. These stuff are just coming out of my head, and it's just how it rolls. I've been given props by a female friend that I write really well, which is nice. I guess when I've had this blog around for quite awhile, then it's really have a place for someone to read it in this whole wide world at a certain moment in time. I am honored that someone will have read at least one of my posts. I guess the main reason is that it might come across pretty funny.