Monday, July 15, 2013

Weird Dreams

While I was dreaming, I had this weird build up of emotions of wanting to pursue romantically after this one girl who is really weird but cute in looks. It's like I would seriously be committed to romancing her to enjoy lots of pleasure with her if one knows what I mean. I can't go too deep into details because of my tendency to want to stay with the general audience.

We have a pretty sour relationship right now, and boy she's actually a lot worse than I am. Everybody else has been laughing at my intended involvement with her, but I can discern how crazy she might be. I guess because of that craziness and my willingness to be more bolder makes me want to go after a daring route with her. Sticking to my morals, it wouldn't really be anything long term from how I've been brought up. It would be fun in the moment though, but from having thought over some things, I think it's possible for me to end up with a fun, beautiful, and loving wife at the same time too. I might as well exercise dying to myself over these short-term feelings which wouldn't do me much good for the greater prize that lies ahead.