Monday, July 22, 2013

Some Things Are Not Worth It

I'm now applying a little bit of personal costs with some things that I do now. It's like some things might look good at the surface but by meditating on it, it seems like it wouldn't do me that much great service. Therefore, I must cut off ties with some approaches and go after something that fits my best interests. From having built a little bit of self-deprecating humor, I don't seem to mind all the loquacious, negative interjections targeted at me these days. It is especially from some women who are pretty direct like this one friend who seems to be very scornful and moody at times while not being able to keep up with attracting a useful mate.

I've applied a new approach at looking at things, which is pretty much just being plain honest about the wrongs you see with a person whether you like the person or not. My statements are just stated in a pretty bold and direct fashion and from being a guy, it isn't even stated to be intentionally rude with someone so it seems to factor in with my reputation of being a pretty sociable and open guy.

I am now making bigger life choices than I could have ever imagined. I'm no longer this nerdy, computer game addicted, and girl-obsessed college student. I have much bigger plans to think about now, and my appearance is showing the honest approach and confidence. I'm so glad I managed to understand my personal feelings and how to manage it a lot better.