Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Starting To Stay Put

It seems like with all the seemingly mindful digressions I've been making with my own writing, none could really stand out any more than what appeals to the majority. I'm basically talking about the ones who genuinely care about my writing. I guess it's one of those quiet implications that are easy to catch on to or sometimes misinterpret.

All this time, I'm just illustrating that I'm really cool about almost anything that's happening now because I realize that my own emotion of feeling angry is actually the easiest to deal with and that's what I felt most of the time dealing with those weird and funny people. They are a bunch of knuckleheads but what can one do about it? The relaxation part really comes through exercising a selfless commitment of dying to the self which means not letting personal feelings or thoughts control your life's decisions.