Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Living Strongly

It's a little hard to follow through with this post because I'm a little fatigued from doing so much today. I basically ran hard and worked out at a gym which is nothing irregular. I had a pretty normal day and am enjoying listening to some of my co-workers' stories they have to share. I'm just not really feeling stigmatized to do any more actual caring now in a moral sense, even though I know it's wrong. I'm not judging because I understand the human aspect of where they are coming from now.

Yet, instead of feeling any more rage of jealousy or condemnation from being so uptight and surprised at what others reveal, I'm really okay with focusing on loving the people I'm around and providing a little support by just listening. I'm basically acting like another guy now and even though I haven't tried some crazy stuff, I understand my own personal limitations and boundaries. For being this really small guy, I am now exhibiting characteristics of a decent attitude and someone who can also grind things out while being taken granted for with what I do to earn a living.