Tuesday, July 30, 2013

It Takes Work

For a guy like myself, I have realized that a woman's appearance to me means almost nothing. I appreciate beauty from inward and value how well the lady takes care of herself. If she is fit or well-toned, then obviously she might be above -average in physical attractiveness. Yet, it seems like any woman with the right combination of makeup and hair composition could make herself look beautiful. Therefore, the whole package of a physically beautiful lady is something I don't really care to judge. One of my friends told me that a girl's appearance and personality counts as 50/50. I think it's a little shallow but I do understand what he was thinking.

It's a little hard to defeat the self-thought of how natural it is for a man to view the physicality and have lots of fun with it. I understand entirely and laugh along in enjoyment with some of the guys' stories too. Yet, it's really about the ability to make a commitment and die to the self, along with endearing terms of stability that makes all the difference. The friend who cared about appearance equally as personality told me that he hasn't figured out the ladies yet. I have an idea of what's going on with his love life now.