Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Very Cool Computer Product

Nowadays, a really fast processor (Intel i7), plenty of hard drive space (2 TB), 8 GB of memory, a decent graphics card, 23" touch screen, expansion slots, and a good brand (Dell) costs a person about a $1000. I purchased this computer from Costco online and am really having fun with the touch screen capability and also liking how the price compares with others by whooping the field. There are plenty of inferior quality computers that are being sold with the same price online. I'm glad it was useful enough for my eye to actually catch onto it.

Basically, in the world of computers and gaming, it's basically holding out until you feel like a reasonable product with an affordable price is something you could handle within your budget. That's the main principle, and I guess it doesn't hurt to compare with other products out there to ensure that you can be confident with your purchase. After all, it's a competition and all companies do want continually an endless supply of happy customers so what better way to compete among each other and make the world a better place while earning a living off of it.

It's pretty crazy because I used to feel so anxious and stressed out from having to look up on stuff I didn't know anything about. Now, I'm just comfortable about googling for answers and just not even caring about giving the source any credit. I'm just taking the useful information and applying it without really hesitating now.