Friday, August 9, 2013

Humoring Myself

I'm starting to write about social interests on my Facebook status and it's pretty fun. I don't really care about when other guys don't want to have me around as a friend anymore or the women I haven't been fully interested in a relationship with anymore. I used to take offense when I found out the person no longer had me as a Facebook friend. 

I'm pretty happy with the amount of friends I accumulated on my Facebook, so I can just let it go now. I thought I was doing the most craziest thing, but still I haven't lost that many friends I actually know, so who cares now. It's also easy for me to bother others who don't want me around as a friend to with this ordeal and it's really funny, but hey, if they are really unstable and about to grab a gun to shoot me with or a knife to stab me; I'm going to call the cops, press charges on them, and stay away from them if they don't get me first!