Friday, August 23, 2013

Failed Attempts Might Not Be So Bad

Being a rather subtle guy while growing up, I mean I feel all this adrenaline where I want to pump someone's guts to the point they don't want to feel anything negative with me anymore but that's a different story related to another altered dimension on the planes of my imagination; I never thought my little body would deliver so much shock and desperation to a weird religious crowd.

What I'm relating the incident I faced is like dealing with a mob in the Dark Ages. The people are ignorant and self-absorbed as a whole with an intricately insane belief system that is fed by a ring leader. It's immensely rare to see this happen or let alone become a victim of it in today's urban society but I became a host to one.

What I'm saying relating to the title is that I've left behind some beautiful females I was romantically interested in. It was going nowhere though because of my shy and emotionally insecure preferences. With some spark, it caused me to turn into a real man! No longer do I care about those things personal issues of my appearance or economic developments; neither do I care about being rejected by an ugly lady I do not favor. I was mad in the beginning at the thought of pursuing after an unattractive female for my own personal pride and how I was expecting that she would reject me on the spot.

All of that has changed- it's basically sweet talking to the females, having the right attitude in the heart, and making the appropriate actions! All of a sudden, through this weird and extremely rare case of being put into adversity, I've finally came through with feeling so alive and confident in my abilities and self-engaging humor!

To conclude this post in relation to my title and content I just referenced, I've met more beautiful females who are more in my own range of preference for relationships or budding friendships. Basically, I'm saying that if you lose love interests at one place over a weird or unlikable circumstance, there's always naturally bound to be another place you can find it again. It's really hard to let go of that past moment where you just feel like you let go of a perfect relationship, but the excitement comes from being ready to try a new adventure and allowing yourself to eventually be healed through some type of divine inspiration!