Friday, August 9, 2013

Possible Explanation

I believe that some of my writings or the most controversial ones that I've supposedly put out haven't been really that bad. It's just that from being an above average writer and having an irritated brain with a relentless attitude of finding the right path while keeping everything legal to the point of pushing the envelope, some of my writing is just too funny and then from making some cold remarks it gets you the feeling of ignoring everything else.

Because of those cold remarks and really funny comments, occasionally it gives some people who are irritated about stuff, a selfish flight to go further away from you. I have a couple controversial remarks that really aren't bad but cause some people to feel too much discomfort. It's mixed with a lot of humor and a blend of cold remarks, so when a person feels something isn't going away from them, it's easy to write me off.

Now, I'm understanding why I had it brought to myself that I was causing others to be uncomfortable by extremely biased women. The best way to get out of those jams is to die to the self, let out what's wrong through honesty, and laugh about it. Now, it's really easy for me to get a laugh out of sharing something that isn't really that big of a deal. It's just really funny to express those comments, but not something people have to show their approval or disapproval on.