Friday, August 23, 2013

Depressing Thoughts That Are Funny

I have realized from possibly getting little older in my head that feeling sad over the same things that really has no importance is actually really funny. What I'm saying is that feeling melancholy over my own personal appearance and the things I lack and desire of is so funny to me that it mentally helps me get through the whiny feelings that I'm hiding.

I do feel like crying and breaking down a lot over how short I am, or maybe how I'm getting bald, or how I'm not rich enough, or whatever. These days, I've been laughing over those uncontrollable feelings I'm experiencing so it's definitely solved through having the right kind of attitude. Yeah, those are thoughts I don't really want to waste my breath over anymore. I'm just going to let them go, and always display a personal humble and positive attitude wherever I go even if I'm by myself.