Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Repetitious Behavior

I have been working on learning a few songs verbatim and while playing the piano. It's been pretty addictive and a very fun behavior for me, but I would like to place my focus on bigger things for now. What I seem to have been focusing on with the highlight of my life so far has been practicing on making day trades and then just sitting back and watching time fly while I surf the Internet, whether I feel like getting lost on some topic or just looking back at the things I've written.

From writing on this blog for quite awhile now, I notice that on some days I don't even feel like touching a keyboard but I still go for putting something down here. I think I can translate those emotions and work up another routine which is balancing my feelings and thoughts. I'm noticing that I'm not really so sharp in a few areas as I used to be from no longer being so paranoid; it's like I let myself a little off-guard from being so mellowed out now.

One of the cool things is that once my mind grasps a hard concept of something selfish I'm doing, I'm capable of letting it go. I'm realizing now that also my sweet talking behavior is finding its way even with the craziest girls, especially those who were cool with me in the beginning and then decided to try to put me up for adoption at a mental hospital. It was actually pretty entertaining and funny, but my feelings were stoic and so chill at the time; I wasn't even flipping out anymore, maybe a little shocked at who the girl represented herself to be, but then again, anything is really possible for whatever reasons even if they are morally wrong. I am so happy that I can handle catty women from left to right now through sweet talking behavior and being an honest man. I texted that one crazy girl yesterday a long message and she must have finished it quickly because she comprehended me and then started throwing a fit, you know the reactions that girls give you in a T.V. show where they are making a hissy fit about something right before they turn into loving the attention the guy gives them.