Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Personal Goals Revisited

Looks like after having thought about it for some time, these are the things that I am currently trying to accomplish. While working out, there are moments where I just want to quit and call it a day but what drives me to keep going is just the thrill of finishing as a stronger person. Even while the weather may be a little too hot or my body is just aching a little, I haven't lost any heart because I see working out as a long term investment. 

This is basically where I am aiming towards with my work-out regime, even though it may sound really simple or nothing special. I would like to max out my pull-ups to 30 reps. I would like to perform a set of two 75 reps of push-ups followed by 80 reps (repeat once with one minute break in between), set of two 160 reps of sit-ups (with no breaks), and run two miles around 13 minutes. That's pretty much the non-gym membership program that I am following. I am currently at 25 reps of push ups, 80 reps of sit ups, and 3 pull-ups, and a 14 minute two mile run. I guess my best category so far is running and still have quite a ways to go to reach my goal. 

I'm also looking to hang out with healthy and attractive females I can relate to now as friends. I honestly don't really care about being rejected, so I think just learning to ask a girl out and actually hanging out with her would be fun and help put me in a better shape with settling down with someone nice and eventually raising a family. Comparing it to others, it's not really that bad where I am standing and I might be a little more active than the average Joe. 

On top of those things, I'm going to go for spending a little time daily to learn a language and study a little bit of Scriptures found in the Holy Bible and also go for trying to make myself grow just a little bit taller, just for fun. Also for fun, I could just do the usual stuff other people do besides getting carried away with drugs, alcohol, and partying a little too much while ending up in wedlock.