Friday, August 23, 2013

Old Wine Tastes Better

For this post, I'm stressing the importance of investing in developing desired skills. Over time, it becomes more like second nature and can assist in a situation where you perceive it is something that matters so much. By storing old wine, it tastes awesome when opening it up for a very special occasion. I had the luxury of tasting a little bit of 100-year old wine; I remember that my dad was there with me because it was involving over my half Asian/German cousin getting married. Notice how I'm saying Asian because I'm not directly revealing what my parent's country is.

Anyway, my dad wants me to marry an Asian from my own Asian background and female Asians are typically cute. I know some cute Asians right now and they are bright and friendly with me too. Okay, enough said with that when my half Asian/German cousin was marrying a German, my dad felt a little depressed because of his traditional belief and he downed that 100 year old like a sucker while drunk! It made me so mad because I only took a sip of it.

Oh well, let the past be bygones, that's what a female Asian told me while she can't let go of something with me in the past still. She's such a hypocrite and crazy. Oh well, I don't care- I can sweet talk to her now and laugh at her indecent remarks. I could probably try dating her too because she's considered ugly in guy standards, but I'll think about that later.

The only time I've stated that old wine tastes better is from having felt depressed with my own piano playing ability. It's like I'm playing the piano like it's an obsession, but I just couldn't reach that level of satisfaction and balance I wanted to express by playing it in front of others. I'm still having trouble obtaining it, but these days, I just feel good to have wrote a simple song with my own chords. Maybe I'll publish my love song I wrote for that crazy girl I mentioned who I'm trying to hit on because she's mad at me. Listening to fun, piano music is actually is helping me in getting ideas of how I could expand my musicianship.