Monday, August 26, 2013

One More Thing...

I forgot to mention from my last post that I am also working out my body through muscular and cardiovascular training. I would like to become an overall athlete with a body that could take on a grueling triathlon.

My current goal is lose ten pounds and maintain it. I've done it rather easily, even though it takes about two to three months to cut down to that size. I think that's the furthest my body really wants to lose, so along with maintaining a healthy diet, I am also going to try to grow an extra inch. By being just a little taller and a little slimmer, my body will be in an ideal healthy state. I have learned how to be taller and I successfully applied it to my work out program. Now I just need a little bit more, but I know that it's going to take a lot of work to chisel that amount.

I'm not really disappointed or disheartened by the task; in fact, I find it to be rather relaxing after finishing the work out and feeling pretty good. I'm a little more used to the physical endurance that my body is going through than before, so I don't mind trying to work out on a daily basis and finding time for it now.

There's one thing that I need to fix: it's disciplining my mind. My mind is so focused on playing all the time instead of working on building character or exceeding greater expectations. That's where I could change, and it's something that I'm going to work at by realizing that even though something wrong is going through my head, I can still push myself through by grinding it out. I'm ready to become better at a 24-7 level than the weird people I dealt with; I'm ready to work it out through my own personal discomforts and to never fret about it while living through it with a positive attitude. I think it's hilarious to feel depressed or sulking about something negative that happened, but that's only me at a personal mental note. Adversity isn't going to change me into a more worse person; I'm going to use the opportunity to develop better tools and to be of greater service to others.