Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Talking Smoothly

One of my hardest struggles in my young life has been dealing with others I want to get along with while they are mad at me. From being a random, scary, and weird person, I was able to get them to comply with me several times but I grew tired of this method and went after a less stressful approach. After having been so shut off, I'm not afraid to employ those tactics again if I really feel the need to. I have built an extreme amount of confidence and am really happy with myself.

Therefore, the solution to all my problems with these guys and gals has always been under my nose. It's basically to talk really smoothly with them by being my natural self. I'm about getting along with people and being very positive most of the time, so what kind of person isn't going to want that type of healthy energy. The hard part has been learning to let of my angry feelings that I have experiencing on the fly through some of my interactions with these people. It takes a lot of heart and selfless sacrifice to be able to die to the self and encourage the other individual to let go of her own worries and try to top each other in being the better person.

Through the high level of confidence I have gained, I'm really motivated to just really be random with these types of nobodies and feel good about myself, no matter what they want to throw at me. I have noticed that sweet talking to females do actually help a lot, but what would make those words more meaningful to me is if I really mean them from deep down in my heart. From being genuine and finding the right words to say, that's pretty much the key in dealing with most people who struggle with wanting to deal with a bad friend.