Monday, August 19, 2013

Coping Positively With Pressure

What happens a lot in my family and I'm sure for some people as well is that in my daily affairs, they react with some irate feelings over daily affairs like how when something isn't going so well, they just get personally mad over not having delivered well enough. I'm basically talking about earning a living, but I guess making attempts to complete personal projects could be the same as well. It's really funny to self-reflect on those times, but not something worthwhile to get totally lost over. 

 Right now, I'm feeling a little bit pressured to finish my posts for this month and to catch up like how it feels like a drag. Yet, there's something fun in the pressure that I think we overlook sometimes which causes us to become short-sighted and turn our focus on striving for pleasurable routines. I guess the difference between successful people and failures are the ones who muster enough strength to keep going while reaping the great rewards of hard work and dedication and then knowing how fun it really is to maintain that way of life. 

For myself, I'm not really the best even though I have came up on top in my classroom a few times and made others jealous especially the under-represented like this really hot female classmate I managed to ignore. I have had those boosts of confidence, but I never really managed to deliver the goods well enough to attain any superstar status. It's awesome to be that person, whether he or she was born with it or just worked really hard to get there.