Monday, August 19, 2013

Keeping Some Things Private

I always thought that I was going to be straight out blunt about everything going on with my life like a foolish poker player always revealing his hand to the opponents. Well, it's not happening! Unfortunately, I can't reveal about every part of myself because it would seriously compromise an area I don't want to be stressed out over later. I like this whole being quiet thing in a personal area on this blog.

Yet, the underlying motivations for some things I am going after really do come from keeping my life private. Obviously, there are some general things I don't mind holding back on though so I just let those times rip. Just as a joke, I've been writing truthfully to the best of my ability about some people's private lives. It just makes it more fun to see their poor and negative reactions if I cross paths with them again. I don't mean any harm- it's just something that could be really funny to others and a personal preference. I'm also about helping them becoming better people too now- it's pretty crazy because I'm not about being this forceful person underneath but more of a gentle motivator and caring spirit. One of the reasons I am capable of helping those losers is because I'm easily letting go of my anger and frustrations with them so if they were to be that way, it lets me know I'm not doing anything wrong to them.