Friday, August 9, 2013

Taking The Sweetest Route

A few guys I know where I work at are really fit and look like they have really nice bodies. I want that for myself, so naturally, it's the confidence that comes out of it and a natural high from having a really physically healthy body and something that personally feels so sexy. I guess that's the swag I'm feeling these days, so I don't care about being rejected by really beautiful women!

The greatest woman for me is someone who I would like to relate to. For a time being, it's been about wanting her to be at least a little smaller than me, into working out, out-going, outspoken, really into being a loving person, and a few things among others. Now, I'm starting to just not care about a woman's appearance even though several guys are shallow and even admit to it! I guess it's nature's way for a man to pursue after a good-looking woman for keeping the world populated in a healthy way. Even though I don't buy into the shallow effect anymore, I still don't care about being rejected!

There's this cool thing I have been working on now. I really want to be a currency trader to earn a living. It's very difficult and interesting, but the way I plan to make a living with it is by spending like ten minutes a day. I really champion that idea. I'm just this guy who has these big plans in his heart. I'm also realizing with the issues I have with some women, it's now about me settling down with a decent wife. I'm in the age now, and it's something I have seriously realized and no longer so worried about now. The main reason is because I don't care about rejection and will still keep going.