Monday, August 19, 2013

Catering More To Personal Style

What I have for reference is basically my own personal experiences. I'm pretty much trying to leave my own personal feelings out of it now, except the humorous or cool incidents. It's been amazing from how feeling a little success in my own writing has made me more aloof and taking more time off with my writing. One of the neat things I have to really share is that when I have been reading back the last months' posts, I've actually been fairly entertained with my own compositions.

That seems really cool with creating posts that I would personally want to read for myself. Naturally, it becomes more of a predictable nature and whether it adds merit or not to other readers, it's just something I'm doing to pass a little time and get to know myself a little better.